Saturday, October 13, 2012

Memories

Once in a while, when we look back to the way it used to be, we wonder, what if we didnt screw up? What if we dont do it? What if I do this instead? What if we're not there? What if I arrived late? What if I refuse? The questions with no answer. Or rather the questions we avoid.

Destiny. It is destiny. Bound by destiny we met. Bound by destiny we laugh together. Bound by destiny we love. Bound by destiny we break apart. Bound by destiny we met again.

Will we regret the decisions we made then? Will we succumb to our own undoings? Will us let it go? Or will us weep endlessly?

Bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Thus some of us chose to ignore. To let it be. Not to think about it. Not to mention even a bit. Not to question. Choosing to forget, but get trapped in the paradox of endless dilemma. Lost in the maze of predicaments.

Give up. Some may give up. Just stop pursuing, waiting, and even remembering. Those past that we held dear, we just let it go and never to see it again. Lost the will to stay and fight. Hoping it will end and eventually forgotten.

My friends. I cherish our times together. But most of the times, im just a piece of memory from your past that you choose to avoid.

My love, I've given everything. I patiently waiting, stay there for you and fight for my love. I hold on to our promises and never let go. But I eventually got so tired. When you love someone its easy they say. But you never see it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment